Grand Council 2016
Friday, June 10 to Sunday, June 12
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Chicago-North Shore Conference Center
9599 Skokie Blvd, Skokie, IL 60077
- Major topic – Preparation for Brotherhood program (P4B)
- Utilize discussion groups to provide direction for the Fraternity in the evaluation and improvement of P4B; and
- Ensure Grand Council members understand the P4B program and enlist their support.
- Conduct the necessary business of the Grand Council meeting
- Rededicate the J. Dwight Peterson International Headquarters and celebrate the unveiling of the new museum
- The first provided meal will be Friday evening. Committees or groups meeting sooner should make independent arrangements in coordination with the Headquarters staff.
- Dress for all meetings is business casual; a coat and tie are, however, recommended the awards banquet on Friday evening.
- Members of the Grand Council will be given access to the Preparation for Brotherhood program on Sigma Chi U in coming days. Contact Sigma Chi U administrator Chris Brooks, COLLEGE OF IDAHO 2006, at firstname.lastname@example.org, after March 21 with access questions.